01 Sep Pregnancy Must-Haves
Posted at 02:14h
Been-There-Done-That Moms Recommend:
- A good, firm mattress – Nothing will make pregnancy ailments worse than a bad mattress.
- Nightgowns that work for nursing
- Pregnancy Pillow – Some women claimed to have named theirs they were so loved.
- Wedge Style Pillow for between the knees
- Body Lotion
- Stretch Mark Cream – Make sure it rubs in well and smells great.
- Zoe organics belly balm (Rave reviews)
- Fancy Toiletries – Soaps, body scrubs, face masks, etc.
- Heating Pad
- Calf/Foot Massage – The added weight and inability to reach your own feet lead you to craving a good foot massage.
- Pedicures – because touching your toes pregnant is overrated.
- Supportive Flip Flops for Swollen Feet – Swollen ankles or hot feet can actually breathe in flip flops
- Chiropractic Care – From day 1 until birth (and beyond) a chiropractor will be your personal Heaven.
- Large Water Tumbler – The thirst is like nothing you’ve experienced before.
- Movies or Books to read/watch during insomnia-filled nights – Thank you pregnancy insomnia.
- Tums – Ugh Heartburn
- Sea Sick Bands for nausea – These work for motion sickness and morning sickness.
- Ginger-Flavored Gum – For nausea
- Arnica for muscle aches and pains
- Labor Gown – Feeling pretty while in labor is a must
- Comfortable pajamas
- Leggings – lots of leggings
- Yoga Pants – Skip anything labeled “maternity” and save your money with a drawer full of yoga pants!
- Yoga Ball
- Sitz Bath Ingredients
- Essential Oils and Diffuser